This one-week course is designed for field service technicians to advance specific knowledge on the GE VCT. The technical training course will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to perform advanced operation, service, maintenance and troubleshooting. Tri-Imaging Solution’s (TIS) GE VCT course combines the advanced didactic knowledge with extensive laboratory time at our state-of-the-art facility. This proven learning environment reduces time away from your facility without compromising quality and effectiveness of the training. At Tri-Imaging we will reduce your training cost and increase your efficiency of service. Hi Intensity Tri-Imaging Training (HITT) – Reducing the gap between training and real-world service thereby “Empowering the Engineer”.
- Two-year electronics degree or equivalent experience:
- Preferred one-year field experience in the area of computed tomography
Students completing GE VCT course will be able to maintain system operational readiness to OEM specifications. This will include the ability to perform operations of the system, preventive maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting abilities enabling isolation of faults to field replaceable units. Upon identification of faulty units, students will have the capability to replace, run system calibration and diagnostics following replacement, and return the system to the end user fully operational.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Observe all safety procedures while operating and servicing the GE VCT system
- Operate the scanner to run patient protocols, verify functionality, and run diagnostics
- Perform image quality procedures and evaluate
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures
- Utilizes manufacturer’s service publications and documentation
- Troubleshoot system field replaceable units (FRU’s) using all available tools
- Perform system calibrations
- Replace system assemblies