This 3 Day course is designed for students entering the Computed Tomography (CT) service field. It will provide the necessary skills and knowledge to operate, service, maintain, and provide basic troubleshooting on a wide array of CT systems. Tri-Imaging Solution’s (TIS) Introduction to CT course combines the advanced didactic knowledge with extensive laboratory time at our state-of-the-art facility, this proven learning environment reduces time away from your facility without compromising quality and effectiveness of the training. At Tri-Imaging we will reduce your training cost and increase your efficiency of service. Hi Intensity Tri-Imaging Training (HITT) – Reducing the gap between training and real-world service thereby “Empowering the Engineer”.
- Two-year electronics degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred one-year field experience in the area of radiology/fluoroscopy
Students completing Introduction to CT will be productive 1st call CT technicians familiar with all functionality, regulations, maintenance and basic troubleshooting capabilities.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate and understanding of X-ray theory and X-ray production
- Demonstrate radiation safety as it applies to the patient & the engineer
- Identify the components within CT systems
- Demonstrate the operation of CT systems from multiple manufacturers
- Determine proper understanding and use of radiological testing equipment
- Determine system compliance with current regulations
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic preventative maintenance and troubleshooting procedures