This one-week course is designed for field service technicians to advance specific knowledge on the Siemens Sensation CT. The technical training course will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to perform advanced troubleshooting procedures. Tri-Imaging Solution’s (TIS) Siemens Sensation CT course develops advanced troubleshooting skills with extensive laboratory time at our state-of-the-art facility. At Tri-Imaging we will reduce your training cost and increase your efficiency of service. Hi Intensity Tri-Imaging Training (HITT) – Reducing the gap between training and real-world service thereby “Empowering the Engineer”.
- Two-year electronics degree or equivalent experience
- Three years field experience in the area of computed tomography, specifically GE CT
Students completing GE ACT course will be able to maintain system operational readiness to OEM specifications. This will include the ability to perform in depth troubleshooting enabling isolation of faults to field replaceable units. Upon identification of faulty units, students will have the capability to replace, run system calibration and diagnostics following replacement, and return the system to the end user fully operational. Majority of this class is in laboratory troubleshooting and repair.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Observe all safety procedures while operating and servicing the GE VCT system
- Operate the scanner to run patient protocols, verify functionality, and run diagnostics
- Perform image quality procedures and evaluate
- Utilizes manufacturer’s service publications and documentation
- Demonstrate advanced troubleshoot to system field replaceable units (FRU’s) using all available tools
- Perform system calibrations
- Replace system assemblies
- Use system advanced diagnostics to determine where fault is located and replace faulty components